cloth & colour
D2K have carefully chosen a selection of cloths which can be divided into three ranges, please choose from our wide selection below:
Models are for illustration purposes. Colours may vary.
Essentials Range Start From - £275.00
We are delighted to introduce our D2K Essentials Range starting from £275.00, which includes 12 options of wool blend fabrics, ideal for day-to-day use.
Medium weight Range Start From - £299.00
Medium weight Range starting from £299.00 includes 12 options of 100% British wool fabrics from some of Huddersfield's finest mills. These are the perfect choice for all year round. They are hard wearing and tend not to crease as much as a lighter weight cloth.
Light weight Range Start From - £350.00
Light weight Super 110 Range starting from £350.00 includes 8 options of 100% British wool fabrics, ideal to wear in the warmer summer months. They breath well and have a lovely soft feel to them.
Jacket styling options
Peak (£20 Surcharge)
Follow our simple step by step guide section. If you need more help, please click on the video link.
Measuring your height
Heights vary from 5′6″ to 6′4″. The average is 6′.
- 1 Always measure to the nearest 1″.
- 2 Measure your height whilst wearing shoes.
- 3 Please note, a tape measure is usually a maximum of 60″ long. You will need to measure yourself in 2 parts as in the diagram.
Measuring your sleeve length
Sleeves vary from 22″ to 27″. The average is 25″.
- 1 Use a jacket you like as a guide.
- 2 Measure from the crown of your shoulder to the edge of your sleeve.
Measuring your chest size
Chest size vary from 36″ to 46″. The average is 40″.
- 1 Place the tape around the torso.
- 2 Ensure it is at the widest part of your chest front.
- 3 You should be able to put two fingers in-between the tape and your body.
Measuring your body waist
- 1 Measure around the body waist at the widest point. This is important if you have a belly that significantly over hangs your trousers.
- 2 Measure round where your tummy button is located.
Measuring your seat size
As you can see, it is 2-step process:
- 1 Place both feet together when measuring your seat.
- 2 Measure your seat around the widest point.
Measuring your inside leg
Inside legs vary from 28″ to 36″. The average is 31″.
- 1 Wear a well fitting pair of trousers.
- 2 Hold the tape where all the seams meet at the crotch.
- 3 Measure down to where you wish your trousers to end.
Measuring your waist size
Waists vary from 28″ to 40″. The average is 34″.
- 1 Measure around the waist at the widest point.
- 2 You should be able to put two fingers in-between the tape and your body.
Measuring your thigh
Thighs vary from 20″ to 28″. The average is 23″.
- 1 Loop the tape around the top of your thigh at the widest point.
- 2 Make sure the tape is snug against your skin.